Under the auspices of KINEMA STUDIO, wholly owned and managed by ex-Acrogymnastic and Tumbling Springbok, Nicolette Bizos, the studio offers acrobatics classes. Pupils will be trained and prepared to undertake nationally recognized examinations and will be encouraged to participate in national and international festivals and competitions.
The activities are aimed at:
- Enhancing general physical fitness
- Improving body management and control
- Promoting endurance, strength, flexibility, agility and coordination
- Developing locomotor and balance skills, as well as body and space awareness
- Social interaction
- Promoting self-confidence and a positive self-image